We're looking for a Marketing / Communications Intern!
Who We Are
If you haven’t heard, LinxSmart is a prominent web development company in the Hamilton area, primarily serving our clients from Toronto/Hamilton, but we reach a lot further too. We are looking for new members to join our team. We’re an organized and established group of individuals who pride ourselves on respect and professionalism.
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for coffee and donut runs for the duration of your internship. Don’t forget about the chocolate glazed, or you will make enemies quickly. Not really. We won’t have you do coffee runs, fridge re-stocking, or things not using your skillsets. We want you to grow your talents with us; this includes social media, marketing communications, strategy, and content creation for everything in between.
Ideally you’ll be...
- Independent and detail-oriented
- Able to manage several projects in parallel
- Positive, happy, fit mind and outlook on life
- Interested in The Interwebz/tubes and techmology (aiiight *snap*) in general
- Experienced in marketing and/or sales
But you have to at least have...
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent influencing, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience in developing and executing creative briefs, marketing plans and partnership proposals
Work days and hours
If the above sounds like you, and we’ve made our match, then you should be able to work at least 20-30 hours per week at our open-concept office. We’re out in Stoney Creek, so you can take public transit or drive (we’re super easy to access off the QEW at Fruitland).
How to apply
So, what's next? If we sound interesting to you, contact us at email@example.com and include your resume and cover letter.