We're hiring a part-time web designer!
Got what it takes to be part of an award winning team?
If you haven’t heard, LinxSmart is a prominent Business App company in the Hamilton area, primarily serving our clients from Toronto/Hamilton, but we reach a lot further too. We are looking for new members to join our team. We’re an organized and established group of individuals who pride ourselves on respect and professionalism.
We want to meet you, if you:
Love working with people:
A one-man wolf pack need not apply. Working with your headphones on is cool, but you also enjoy collaborating and working with other developers and creative folk to deliver great results for our clients.
Take pride in the quality of your work:
Simply getting the job done isn’t enough you for. You enjoy having rock-solid code that you can print and put on the fridge.
Want to build on your skill set, and enjoy learning new things:
We incorporate the latest web technologies with our great clients, so you’ll be trusted to face new challenges from time to time, but with our great team, you’ll never be alone.
Like being part of a solution planning process:
You’re good at what you do, and we respect that. We’ll call upon your skills to craft and architect the most effective solutions for our clients.
Share in our core values:
In everything we do, we keep in mind our core values of Camaraderie, Dependability, Trustworthiness, Professionalism, and Teamwork.
The web designer we're looking for has:
- 2+ years experience (including school) designing websites and web apps.
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- The ability to work collaboratively across disciplines (IA, strategy, interaction design, code) and ideas about how to grow the intersections between them.
- The verbal skills to help clients understand what we’re building for them
- A powerful intellectual curiosity
- A strong sense of craftsmanship